Manage episode 292360592 series 2690257
In today’s Startup Therapy Podcast, Wil and Ryan talk about the most dreaded outcome - a failing Startup. When a business fails, founders often wallow over how people react and what they can say about the situation. The adverse reactions don’t matter. What should matter is who stays to help pull you out of the rubble.
Sign up for the Startups Newsletter
- Startup Therapy Podcast
- Join our Network of Top Founders
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Listen For
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:19 Understanding how founders feel when a Startup fails
- 05:44 When you can’t deal with how people will process the failure
- 10:22 The Steve Jobs interview and dealing with criticisms
- 12:05 Do the people you’re concerned about actually have a voice in the situation?
- 17:14 Only founders who failed can sympathize with you
- 21:47 Surround yourself with people who knows what you’re going through
- 25:45 As a founder, how do you reach out?
- 29:58 When one founder is down, other founders should empathize and help