Manage episode 291410110 series 2690257
In today’s Startup Therapy Podcast, Wil and Ryan talk about the qualifications of becoming a founder. It turns out; anyone can become a founder. Having the idea and vision for your Startup is easy, but building a business out of nothing, dealing with potential issues and challenges, and getting started aren’t as easy.
Sign up for the Startups Newsletter
- Startup Therapy Podcast
- Join our Network of Top Founders
- Send an email to email@example.com
What to Listen For
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:49 Congratulations on our 100th episode!
- 02:31 Recalling the early episodes
- 04:19 The topics are more focused on the Founders
- 08:43 Who is qualified to be a founder?
- 13:31 You have to be a guru when you start a business
- 16:50 Don’t be all things to your Startup
- 18:27 95% of all Startups is guesswork
- 22:57 Your expectations should include the iterative process
- 26:52 There’s just so much we haven’t seen
- 28:43 Unless you’ve been part of a fundraising process, you won’t understand how it works
- 33:25 Get third-party perspective
- 34:30 There's no parody in consequence