Live Call In Show – Ep 54 : Rebels reactions, Ben Mendelsohn, Emily Lind, Sal Perales & listener calls
Manage episode 201957589 series 2151292
Emily Lind, co-host of The Canto Bight Dispatch podcast, joins us to discuss…
- The mind-bending new episodes of Rebels
- King Tom from Ohio chimes in on what Filoni and his crew did
- Trying to make sense of what these episodes mean for Ahsoka
- Downtown Brittani Brown from the Canto Bight Dispatch is bestowed a dubious honor
- Lindo offers her perspective on the use of time travel
- Lindo sizzles the upcoming MENDOcast
- The amazing Rebels music
- Sal Perales and the rest of the Rogue Rebels join us to review the latest happenings on Rebels
- Sal recollects his experience at the Lucasfilm campus for a sneak-peek Rebels preview
- The lack of security in Imperial communications
- The significance of the Lothwolves
- A look ahead at next week’s Rebels series finale
- Steele sizzles the exciting upcoming live show at the Scum and Villainy Cantina
- Brittani puts this week’s Rebels episodes at the very top of her ranks
- The various Star Wars soundbites Ezra heard
- A Canto Bight lovefest
- A musical minute of MENDO
- King Tom sizzles... himself
PLUS, IN THE THIRTY FIVE MINUTE SUPPORTER BONUS SECTION
- Luke Cruser from the Bad Motivators podcast calls in to talk about King Tom
- Steele dishes on the backstory of that epic selfie with MENDO
- The social media impact of the MENDO sizzle, and the pleasure it brought to the masses
- Will we see Ahsoka again in the Rebels series finale?
- Sam Scorsone from New York wants to know how much hospitality Steele showed MENDO
- When Jerry met MENDO
- Did Ezra unknowingly stoke Palpatine’s interest in the Lothal temple?
- Dom Legaspi from San Francisco wants to know whether Steele’s MENDO experience topped peddling his wares on Kimmel
- Tempering the excitement over the new Rebels episodes
- What would George Lucas think of time travel?
And so much more!
SUPPORT STEELE WARS ON PATREON FOR SO MUCH BONUS CONTENT
To hear the entire show with bonus section and enjoy 100’s of hours of bonus content and help keep Steele Wars in production please consider joining the Steele Wars Patreon Content Club. $3 a month unlocks every peice of Steele Wars audio including live comedy Star Wars film commentaries, our LA Podfest & Star Wars Celebration live shows, Live Call In bonus shows, Making Steele Wars and the full length version of every Steele Wars interview.
STEELE WARS LIVE
Star Wars Rebels Finale live reaction panel.
10th March, Saturday 3:30 – Scum and Villainy Cantina, 6377 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles CA
Solo reaction panel.
26th May, Saturday 3:30 – Scum and Villainy Cantina, 6377 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles CA
Melbourne International Comedy Festival
3 shows only – Easter long weekend
LISTEN LIVE AND PARTICPATE IN THE STEELE WARS CALL IN SHOW
CALL IN (646) 668-8360 USA
SKYPE IN +1 (646) 668-8360 WORLDWIDE
I really appreciate it.
GET A FREE STAR WARS AUDIO BOOK & HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
FOR A FREE 1 MONTH AUDIBLE TRIAL AND A FREE AUDIBLE BOOK CLICK
Get an audiobook of your choice, free, with a 30-day trial. Cancel before your trial ends and you will not be charged.
For podcast advertising enquires contact Claire on email@example.com.
Podcast cover photoshopping by Reid Parker:
Podcast theme music by Paul Dempsey
336 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 74 mins duration .