039: Do you look at your challenges in life as happening TO you or happening FOR you? Carin Rockind inspires us to use past traumas as fuel for uncovering our purpose!
This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on November 19, 2017 15:25 (). Last successful fetch was on July 26, 2017 17:04 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 157004189 series 1206661
Carin Rockind is a leading happiness expert, a media personality, and the creator of PurposeGirl, a movement to empower purpose-driven living. She has taught thousands of people real-life strategies to reclaim their happiness and live their joy. Having survived domestic abuse, divorce, and armed robbery, Carin teaches others to use pain for purpose and thrive. Most recently, Carin became an international best-selling author for her contribution in Pebbles in the Pond: Wave Three.
Some things you will learn:
- How to look at your life as happening FOR you instead of to you
- How to move through traumas and use those experiences in your life as fuel for purpose and ultimately flip the story
- When your dreams are very big, break them down into small steps. Don’t let fear stop you. Follow your intuition and take risks!
Carin’s favorite quote: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.”- Marianne Williamson
- Website: www.carinrockind.com
- Free tool kit: purposegirl.com
- Book that Carin has written a part of: Pebbles in the Pond: Wave Three - Christine Kloser
- Twitter: @carinrockind
93 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 22 mins duration .