Manage episode 294601007 series 2355972
Based on Apache Kafka® 2.8, Confluent Platform 6.2 introduces Health+, which offers intelligent alerting, cloud-based monitoring tools, and accelerated support so that you can get notified of potential issues before they manifest as critical problems that lead to downtime and business disruption.
Health+ provides ongoing, real-time analysis of performance and cluster metadata for your Confluent Platform deployment, collecting only metadata so that you can continue managing your deployment, as you see fit, with complete control.
With cluster metadata being continuously analyzed, through an extensive library of expert-tested rules and algorithms, you can quickly get insights to cluster performance and spot potential problems before they occur using Health+. To ensure complete visibility, organizations can customize the types of notifications that they receive and choose to receive them via Slack, email, or webhook. Each notification that you receive is aimed at avoiding larger downtime or data loss by helping identify smaller issues before they become bigger problems.
In today’s episode, Tim Berglund (Senior Director of Developer Experience, Confluent) highlights everything that’s new in Confluent Platform 6.2 and all the latest updates.
- Check out the release notes
- Read the blog post: Introducing Health+ with Confluent Platform 6.2
- Download Confluent Platform 6.2
- Watch the video version of this podcast
- Join the Confluent Community
- Learn more with Kafka tutorials, resources, and guides at Confluent Developer
- Live demo: Kafka streaming in 10 minutes on Confluent Cloud
- Use 60PDCAST to get an additional $60 of free Confluent Cloud usage (details)