Manage episode 246035759 series 2471867
In this monumental 50th episode, I’m taking you back in time on my journey of starting this thing called Student Loan Planner.
Here’s the story of why I feel deeply called to helping you and others like you make sense of your finances and what I’ve learned over the past 3 years of working full-time in the world of student loans.
In today’s episode, you'll find out:
- Why some school are honest and others are downright profit-hungry
- Why colleges foot the bill for flights, hotels, meals, and more when you agree to a tour
- The things people put too much focus on when it comes to personal finance
- The only three areas you need to focus on to make your money work for you
- The secret I’ve learned to increase your savings rate
- What happens when you think in terms of value rather than cost
- What I think about the future of student loans
- The crucial piece that most people miss when it comes to investing
- The biggest worry about I have about running Student Loan Planner
Full show notes at: http://studentloanplanner.com/50