Manage episode 191392998 series 1745938
Rick A. Morris is the President of RSquared Consulting and a Radio Host on Voice America Talk Radio. He is also a John Maxwell certified leadership trainer, speaker, and coach. Rick is an ITIL Practitioner, consultant, author, mentor, and evangelist for project management. Rick is an accomplished project manager and public speaker. His appetite for knowledge and passion for the profession makes him an internationally sought-after speaker delivering keynote presentations for large conferences and PMI events around the world. He holds the PMP, MPM, PMI-ACP, CSAM, Six Sigma Green Belt, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, TQM, ATM-S, ITIL, and ISO certifications.
Listen to Rick and his show on Voice America Talk Radio
Books by Rick A. Morris:
- No Day But Today
- New Management Handbook
- Project Management That Works: Real-World Advice on Communicating, Problem-Solving, and Everything Else You Need to Know to Get the Job Done
- The Everything Project Management Book: Tackle any project with confidence and get it done on time
- Stop Playing Games! A Project Manager's Guide to Successfully Navigating Organizational Politics
Rick's Favorite Radio Interviews:
- Brittany Wagner - Last Chance U
- Matt Jones - Self-Development in the Modern World
- Todd Nesloney - Leadership in Education
- Jamy Bechler - Simplifying Life & Work
Rick would have a hard time living without CAPPM for organizing projects and tasks.
Today's podcast is brought to you by audible - get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player, including books from previous podcast guests Kelly Roach, Micheal Burt, Pat Williams, Jeremie Kubicek, and John Brubaker.
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 33 mins duration .