Manage episode 210323123 series 1745938
Dan Tudor is the President and Founder of Tudor Collegiate Strategies. It is the nation's foremost consulting service for college athletic departments and coaches when it comes to recruiting. Dan is a regular speaker at conferences around the country providing winning strategies to help coaches understand today's recruiting. He also hosts the "College Recruiting Weekly" podcast, as well as the top recruiting conference in the nation (National Collegiate Recruiting Conference).
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- How recruiting has changed through the years
- What parents of recruits should know
- What coaches should know about today's high school students
NCRC 2018 Conference in Boston: http://dantudor.com/conferences
Click Here to listen to Jamy get interviewed by Dan Tudor on Dan's podcast.
Click Here to read a 2009 article from the Washington Post
Past "Success is a Choice" podcast episodes of interest . . .
- R-Jay Barsh (Southeastern Univ. Basketball Coach) - Episode 046
- Mandy Green (Founder of "Busy Coach) - Episode 038
- John Brubaker (Author, Speaker, and Dan's Best Friend???) - Episode 024
- Mike Hamilton (Exec. Director of Show Hope) - Episode 043
- Betsy Butterick (Communication Specialist and NCRC Speaker) - Episode 013
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Our friends at audible are offering a free download of some of our past guests including Todd Gongwer, Kevin Harrington, Lolly Daskal, Bob Burg, Amy Morin, Michael Burt, Larry Winget, and Pat Williams. Take advantage of this great deal by visiting www.AudibleTrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice.