Manage episode 220719301 series 1745938
Anna Lundberg is the author of the book, “Leaving the Corporate 9-to-5”, a book that compiles the stories of 50 people who have left their corporate jobs and have found success by doing so. She is also the Founder of the company, One Step Outside.
Anna used to work for P&G for more than 6 years and has been recognized as one of P&G Alumni’s “40 under 40”. After leaving P&G, Anna built her own startup to focused on providing digital marketing consulting to beauty and luxury brands like Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, and Hugo Boss.
Today, Anna helps people who want to achieve meaningful success in their personal and professional lives by setting clear objectives, balancing their ambitions at work with their priorities at home, and managing their time and energy effectively. She helps people create business and build the lifestyle they love.In today’s episode, we discuss:
- How to leave your corporate 9-to-5 job
- Reimagining success
- Addressing fears
- Taking more vacations
- ... and so much more!!!
Anna's Website: AnnaLundberg.com
One Step Outside Website: OneStepOutside.com
Book Website: LeavingTheCorporate9To5.com
Click HERE to get free resources from Anna
Articles of interest ...
- Finally Owning My Message
- The lesson I learned in my 30s that changed how I live my life
- Escapee – Anna Lundberg
- One Step Outside Of Your Comfort Zone With Anna Lundberg
Recommended Books ...
- The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? by Seth Godin
- The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World by Chris Guillebeau
- Screw Work,Let's Play: How to do what you love and get paid for it by John Williams
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferris
Past "Success is a Choice" podcast episodes of interest . . .
- Nicole Arbour (Comedian & Entertainer) - Episode 088
- Dayvee Sutton (Lifestyle & Travel Correspondent) - Episode 082
- Lolly Daskal (Inc.com Top-50 Leadership & Management Expert) – Episode 044
- Kevin Harrington (Original Shark on “Shark Tank”) – Episode 021
- Kelly Roach (Best-Selling Author of “Unstoppable” & Former NFL Cheerleader) – Episode 018
- Greg & Julie Gorman (Executive Business Coaches & Authors of “Two Are Better Than One”) – Episode 012
- Misty Young (Best-Selling Author of “From Rags to Restaurants”) – Episode 005
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Our friends at audible are offering a free download of some of our past guests including Todd Gongwer, Kevin Harrington, Lolly Daskal, Bob Burg, Amy Morin, Michael Burt, Larry Winget, and Pat Williams. Take advantage of this great deal by visiting www.AudibleTrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice.
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”