Manage episode 220962774 series 1745938
Mike Ganino is a culture & storytelling expert who helps executives, teams, and thought leaders communicate, connect, and engage. He is the author of "Company Culture for Dummies" and has been named a top 30 Culture Speaker by Global Guru. His unique experience as a hospitality and tech industry executive combined with his years as an improve actor help his clients and audience craft the kinds of stories that drive their culture, boost results, and increase sales.
Mike’s work as a professional speaker, communications coach, Emcee, and trainer has helped create memorable performances and events for companies like Big Fresno Fair, Snagajob, PeopleMatter, Uber, US Foods, American Marketing Association, and more. He is faculty member at Heroic Public Speaking where he works with authors, experts, and professional speakers to improve their storytelling skills. Mike’s the Head Performance Coach for TEDx Cambridge.
Audiences love Mike’s high energy, high engagement keynotes that fire them up to rewrite the stories happening in their organization. They leave with real-life strategies they can begin implementing immediately for improved culture that drives employee and customer experience.In today’s episode, we discuss:
- How doing improv with 2nd City in Chicago impacted his work
- What is culture and why it's important
- Strategies for developing the right culture
- Mistakes people make in business
- How to hire better people
- ... and so much more!!!
Articles of interest ...
- Mike Ganino, Company Culture for Dummies
- Mike Ganino: Crafting Culture
- Why Employee Recognition Matters in Restaurants
- 6 Tips for Better Onboarding
Past "Success is a Choice" podcast episodes of interest . . .
- Melissa Agnes (Crisis Preparedness & Brand Expert) - Episode 091
- Nicole Arbour (Comedian & Entertainer) - Episode 088
- Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino (“Best Ever You” Network & Author of “Percolate”) – Episode 073
- Chris Rollins (Founding Partner with the global John Maxwell Team) – Episode 061
- Lolly Daskal (Inc.com Top-50 Leadership & Management Expert) – Episode 044
- Bill Coelius (Creator of the Working Actor Solution) - Episode 025
- Kevin Harrington (Original Shark on “Shark Tank”) – Episode 021
- Ryan McCarty (Author of “Build a Culture of Good”) – Episode 007
- Alan Stein, Jr. (World Class Performance Coach & Professional Speaker) - Episode 003
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial (new subscribers only) at www.audibletrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice. Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Our friends at audible are offering a free download of some of our past guests including Todd Gongwer, Kevin Harrington, Lolly Daskal, Bob Burg, Amy Morin, Michael Burt, Larry Winget, and Pat Williams. Take advantage of this great deal by visiting www.AudibleTrial.com/SuccessIsAChoice.
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
You can tell your friends on Twitter about this episode by sharing the tweet below or spreading the word by using the share buttons below.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”
124 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 32 mins duration .