Manage episode 225012910 series 1745938
Justin Kittredge is the CEO and Founder of ISlide USA, which manufactures, markets, and sells premium custom athletic sandals. The company was founded in 2013. In 2016, he appeared (along with NFL star Antonio Brown), on Shark Tank asking for an investment. Ultimately, he turned down an offer of $500,000. ISlide's can be found on the feet of some of the world's biggest celebrities, including Tom Brady, Ellen DeGeneres, Ice Cube, and Lebron James. Justin spent a decade working as the Director of the Basketball Product Division at Reebok. Justin and his team worked to create, market and sell NBA basketball shoes throughout the United States and abroad. Justin was the Guinness World Records™ holder for the most completed basketball free throws in two minutes in 2010. By completing 64 free throws in 120 seconds, averaging a basket every 1.875 seconds, Justin beat the previously held record of 60 shots by Olympic silver medalist and basketball star, Laurent Sciarra, of Paris, France. He also holds the record for most completed blind folded free throws in two minutes and is in the process currently of getting a new record approved.
In Today's Episode We Discuss:
- Boston sports figures
- Turning down $500,000 on Shark Tank
- The unique celebrity marketing strategy of ISlide
- Hiring the right people
- . . . and so much more!!!
ISlideUSA Website: ISlideUSA.com
ISlideUSA Instagram: @ISlideUSA
ISlideUSA Twitter: @ISlideUSA
ISlideUSA Facebook: Facebook.com/islideusa
ISlideUSA YouTube: Youtube.com/user/ISlideUSA
Shooting Touch Website (using the power of sport to educate and empower at-risk youth, women, and their communities to live healthier lives): ShootingTouch.com
Articles of Interest ...
- ISlide Enters the Shark Tank
- Humans of shark tank: Justin Kittredge: “There is no turning back. Failure is not an option.”
- Nice Kicks: Industry Interview: Justin Kittredge Talks Reebok & Starting ISlide
- Boston Business Journal: Emerging Leader: Justin Kittredge of ISlide Inc.
- Celebrities wearing ISlides
Past "Success is a Choice" podcast episodes of interest . . .
- Jerod Ward (Professional Speaker and Former High School Naismith Player of the Year Award Winner) – Episode 092
- Nicole Arbour (Comedian & Entertainer) - Episode 088
- Matt Morse (Business Strategist Keynote Speaker & Author) – Episode 055
- Steve Nudelberg (Best-Selling Author of “Confessions of a Serial Salesman”) – Episode 048
- Alicia Jessop (Founder of RulingSports) - Episode 047
- Bruce Land (“90-Day Sales Manager”) – Episode 041
- Kevin Harington (Original Shark on “Shark Tank”) – Episode 021
- Alan Stein, Jr. (World-Class Basketball Performance Coach_ - Episode 003
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Fiverr – If you are a small business owner, life coach, entrepreneur, or a person that is just plain busy and don’t ever seem to have enough time then you probably need to become familiar with Fiverr. They do work that I am not good at or don’t have time for. Unfortunately, they don’t take out the trash for me or pick up my socks on the bedroom floor but I have used them for a bunch of other tasks – from research to graphic design to facebook memes to video editing. They are generously giving you – our friends, family, supporters, and followers – 20% off your first task. You get to choose which of the hundreds of expert freelancers does your task based upon their price, experience, and turnaround time. I have used Fiverr often and highly recommend them. Visit JamyBechler.com/Fiverr to get 20% off your first task.Rate and Review
Please consider rating the podcast with 5 stars and leaving a quick review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast. This helps tremendously in bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
Thanks again for listening and remember that “Success is a choice. What choice will you make today?”
124 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 32 mins duration .