Manage episode 227370913 series 2440170
In episode 145, I got to talk with corporate and securities lawyer, Mark Roderick. Since the JOBS Act of 2012, Mark has spent all of his time in the Crowdfunding space and today is one of the leading Crowdfunding and Fintech lawyers in the United States. To learn more about Mark, go to his website www.CrowdfundAttny.com
Mr. Roderick represents dozens of portals and other participants in the Crowdfunding industry, providing both technical knowledge and industry expertise.
Mr. Roderick has spent more than 30 years representing entrepreneurs and their businesses in a wide variety of transactions, including:
- Counseling entrepreneurs through the formation, development, and growth of their businesses
- Raising money through private placements and venture capital
- Buying, selling, and investing in businesses
- Planning business transactions to minimize corporate and individual taxes
- Preparing Shareholders’ Agreements, Partnership Agreements, and Operating Agreements
- Protecting business goodwill through restrictive covenant (non-compete) agreements
- Compensating key employees using options and restricted stock
- Technology licensing and development
154 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 48 mins duration .