Manage episode 246208948 series 2481357
On this edition of Ask Suze Anything, we hear questions from Women & Money listeners; Dawn, Diana, Eric, Maria and Barbara.
- Should I take a lump sum or monthly allotment from my teacher’s retirement fund, when I retire?
- Should I get a consolidation loan, get a home equity loan or restructure through a debt relief company to pay off my credit card debt?
- I recently beat cancer and have a lot of money saved. Should I retire now, or keep working?
- Should I keep a ROTH with Insurance with a self described “Benefits Advisor” who doesn’t like when I ask questions?
- What do I do when my ex-husband has not removed my name from the mortgage on the home we used to share?
Plus, Maurite shares a brief story about forced retirement.
Links to things Suze mentions on this episode:
To get the special offer for The Must Have Docs please go to http://www.suzeorman.com/offer
Reach out to AskSuzePodcast [AT] gmail.com. Remember during Ask Suze Anything episodes, Suze may pick your question to answer on the podcast.
Help spread the word about the Women & Money podcast by telling your friends and giving a star rating on Apple Podcasts.