Manage episode 245745695 series 2481357
On this Rapid Fire Ask Suze Anything episode, we hear questions from Women & Money listeners; Annun, Sonja, Annie, Nicole, Anonymous, Tara, Maureen, Justin and Chelsea.
- What are your thoughts on gold and silver IRA’s?
- Should I wait until I am older than 62 to draw from my Social Security?
- I own the home my partner and I share. We are not married, so what is the best way for me to leave it to him, should I die?
- Should we take a loan against our 410(k) or get a loan to pay off our credit card debit?
- What do you do when the relative you co-signed a loan for, stops repaying it?
- Can I contribute the maximum amount to multiple IRAs and get my company to match each?
- What is the purpose of rebalancing my 403(b)?
- What are your thoughts on placing dividends from MLPs and REITs into IRAs?
- I’m getting a divorce, should my soon-to-be ex and I pay off our credit cards in full and close them before we finalize the divorce?
Links to things Suze mentions on this episode:
To get the special offer for The Must Have Docs please go to http://www.suzeorman.com/offer
Reach out to AskSuzePodcast [AT] gmail.com. Remember during Ask Suze Anything episodes, Suze may pick your question to answer on the podcast.
Help spread the word about the Women & Money podcast by telling your friends and giving a star rating on Apple Podcasts.