Manage episode 242448461 series 2481357
On this Ask Suze Anything episode, Suze talks about mistakes you can’t afford to make. She answers questions from Women & Money listeners; Sarah, Jill, Joann, Menni and Gavadis.
- Is it better to have your parent’s home left to you on the title or in a living revocable trust?
- What is an ideal expense ratio for exchange traded funds and mutual funds?
- What is the best way to save money that you pull from your 401(k) when you leave your employer?
- How does one close multiple paid off credit cards without negatively effecting your FICO score?
- How do I avoid a tax disaster when I need to use my TSP to pay for my child’s college education?
Reach out to AskSuzePodcast [AT] gmail.com. Remember during Ask Suze Anything episodes, Suze may pick your question to answer on the podcast.
Help spread the word about the Women & Money podcast by telling your friends and giving a star rating on Apple Podcasts.
Don’t have a Will or Trust yet? Get Suze’s Must Have Document program for a special price only for podcast listeners, visitwww.suzeorman.com/offer. Protect yourself, your family and your assets, all while saving thousands of dollars in lawyer fees!