Manage episode 218802830 series 1607149
Interview with Systema Instructor Misha Karlov of Tidewater Systema, Virginia.
Misha is an emergency / disaster response professional, a father of 9 (!), and a deeply thoughtful disciple of Systema. In the line of duty, Misha has dealt with dangerous fires, natural disasters, and the aftermath of terrorism. He was on federal response teams at the Pentagon crash site on 9/11, and in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. As such, his views on the psychological / emotional uses of Systema are based firmly in reality.
Here, we discuss:
- His experiences training in Moscow and the USA
- How Systema has permeated his life and work
- Internal control in chaotic situations
- Using Systema to calm shocked, panicked, and terrified people
- Systema in family relationships
Find out more about training with Misha at https://www.facebook.com/TidewaterSystema/
84 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days .