Manage episode 221812966 series 1607149
Another spirited conversation with health and wellness guru Howard Jacobson (WellStartHealth.com) on the subject of habits and positive behaviour change - a continuing theme we are both fond of, in our respective fields. Here, the discussion ranges through:
- how your environment influences - even dictates - your mindset
- how small, targeted, habit interventions can have powerful, lasting effects
- setting the scene for focus and 'deep work'
- why relaxing isn't as easy as it sounds
- how Systema training highlights our bad habits, and show us the folly of trying to 'out-think' them
83 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .