Manage episode 238517439 series 2494797
There's often something that triggers a writer's desire to write—even if that something is as simple as reading a book and saying, "I can do better than that." So what were some of those moments for Barnabas and Aaron? That's our conversation on the show today. Listen in as we discuss:
- What made us want to write in the first place
- What authors do we look to for inspiration
- Who we think are good and great writers that are producing material right now
- Do we ever imitate other writers—and should we?
- Is it possible for a good writer to become a great one?
- The strangest review of the show we've seen recently
And, of course, leave a creative and entertaining 5-star review on Apple Podcasts—one that we can't help but read on the air! And if you have a question for us to answer on a future episode of the show, call our hotline at 615-538-7473 and leave us a message.
A few of the books we mention on this episode: