Manage episode 228003383 series 1046373
We’re dealing with some hard truths on this episode of the podcast as we address some bad habits this week. Listen in as we discuss:
- Some important (sub-tweeted) listener feedback and Dave’s sinus issues
- Why Barnabas hate cats
- Why dogs love Aaron
- Why there’s no such thing as a hero cat genre
- How in the world we find time to read as much as we do while having families and jobs
Plus, Dave gets a new nickname!
A few of the books mentioned on this episode:
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life by Eric Idle
- Yes Please by Amy Pohler
- Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
- Hero Cats by Kyle Puttkammer and Alex Ogle
This week’s challenge: Leave your five-star rating and review on iTunes and tell us what your favorite dog is.
Bonus content: Watch Toonces the Driving Cat, to understand what Dave was on about:Sharing and supporting the show
- Leave a five-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts. This only takes a second and will go a long way to helping other people find the show.
- If you know someone who would benefit from listening, share the show on your favorite social media network.
- Give us a follow on Twitter at @malContentsPod
- We use affiliate links from Amazon to help us pay for the costs of producing and hosting the podcast. Be sure to purchase a book or ten that we talk about on every episode.
- Interested in sponsoring Table of (mal)Contents? Let’s talk via email or DM @malContentsPod on Twitter.
The post How we read so much, cat-rants, and Dave’s new nickname appeared first on Blogging Theologically.
101 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 40 mins duration .