Manage episode 234108487 series 1046373
We love our listeners—you are as much a part of this show as we are, with your questions, feedback, and more than a little shade that gets thrown at us. On today's episode, we introduce a new way for you to participate in the show with our illiteracy helpline! With the help of Google Voice, we set up a new number for you to call in with your questions, and asked a few of you to test it out. And boy, did you ask some great questions! Listen in as we discuss:
- How Barnabas' personality lines up with the temperament of a cat
- What book we would wipe out of existence if we could
- Which movie based on a book we think are better than the original book
- How we organize our books
- What books we didn't expect to like but we wound up really enjoying (or vice versa)
- A challenge for you: help us get to 100 reviews on iTunes
As always, thanks to our sponsors:
- Lagares Roasters has partnered with us to make the Table of (mal)Contents blend. Pick up a bag (or 12) today.
- Gospel-Centered Discipleship, which produces resources to help make, mature, and multiply disciples of Jesus. Check out gcdiscipleship.com/books and enjoy a special discount on all ebooks by using the coupon MALCONTENT at check out.
And if you have a question for the show, call our illiteracy helpline at 615-538-7473 and leave us a message. Your question may be featured on a future episode.
A few of the books that we discussed today (that we wouldn't wipe out of existence):