Manage episode 226273736 series 2198452
In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Andrea Waltz, who is a professional speaker talking to diverse audiences from 80 to 8000 around the world, Co-Author of multiple business fables including the #1 best-selling title, Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There. She is passionate about teaching audiences how they can overcome fear of failure and rejection and reprogram how they think about the word No!
We talk about how to be courageous in business, and overcoming fears and failures specifically in the world of sales. We also discuss how to reach your highest potential within a sales role and how to generate qualified leads for your business, as well as the mental game on a holistic level, and much more.
- I love how you talk about courage and overcoming fears and failures in relation to business and sales. What has driven you to speak around the world on these topics?
- Is your sales experience more in coaching and talking on outbound sales or inbound sales, or both?
- Do you feel that having a fear of rejection is one of the main reasons holding back sales people from reaching their highest potential or is there more to it?
- What are your thoughts on the best ways to truly reach the highest level in a sales role when it comes to generating qualified leads and the art of closing the deal?
- What does it really take to being courageous in business and overcoming fear and also understanding the value of the word NO?
- Tell us more about your bestselling book, "Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There.
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
Follow Andrea Waltz:
Podcast Website - https://www.talesfromthepros.com Company Website - https://www.imaginovation.net Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TalesfromthePROS/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/MGeorgiou22 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_mgeorgiou/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv9pbImovknEluSLzAPTpg/featured
35 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 46 mins duration .