Manage episode 229275760 series 2198452
In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Chris Widener, who is a top 50 speaker in the world, NY Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling author of numerous books including “The Art of Influence” and “Leadership Rules", and a successful entrepreneur on influence, sales, and leadership helping people achieve their Peak Performance.
We talk about how Chris reached a high level of success as a speaker, coaching others for success, his struggles and obstacles he overcame, leadership, how to reach your potential, and much more.
- Chris, due to the level of success you've achieved as a speaker, author, and business leader, how did you essentially get to this position in your life?
- How do you teach or coach others to become truly successful internally and externally?
- What do you consider wrong ideas or concepts that others have described in order to be successful?
- Are there certain struggles or obstacles you feel that everyone has to overcome in order to reach a high level of life success and happiness?
- What obstacles did you have to overcome in your life that lead you to this point?
- Are there certain steps or processes that people need to take in order to become a leader?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
Follow Chris Widener:
Website - https://chriswidener.com Twitter - https://twitter.com/ChrisWidener LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/chriswidener/ Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ChrisWidenerSpeaker YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/WidenerGroup
Podcast Website - https://www.talesfromthepros.com Company Website - https://www.imaginovation.net Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TalesfromthePROS/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/MGeorgiou22 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_mgeorgiou/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv9pbImovknEluSLzAPTpg/featured
35 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 46 mins duration .