Manage episode 231594235 series 2198452
In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Bobby Umar, who is an inspirational speaker, coach, and one of the most prolific advocates of heart-based leadership in North America. Inc Magazine named him one of the Top 100 Leadership Speakers. Bobby is a 5x TEDx speaker, and one of the top social media influencers in the world, with over half a million followers. He has been named the "2nd Best Business Coach to Follow" on Twitter and the "4th Best Leadership Influencer" according to Kred. Bobby is an author of three books, including an international #1 Best Seller.
We talk about how Bobby helps other business leaders find purpose, joy, and clarity, personal branding, what leaders are doing right and wrong, and much more.
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tales-from-the-pros/id1371067192?mt=2
- Bobby, can you give us a little background on your story and what led you to helping lost leaders on how to find clarity, purpose, joy, and fulfillment?
- Do you feel many business leaders or leaders in general don't live their purpose, but essentially just work for the wrong reasons?
- In your experience, what are we as business leaders missing when we go about our daily lives? Is it a lack of gratitude, patience, faith, etc.
- What do you believe is the most important characteristic or trait to have in order for us to excel in our lives?
- What strategies and/or tactics did you utilize in order to create such a strong personal brand for yourself? Any tips for others?
- What was some of the best advice you received in regards to finding fulfillment for yourself that allowed to truly excel?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
Follow Bobby Umar:
Website - https://www.raeallan.com/ LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobbyumar/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/raehanbobby Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/raehanbobby/ YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID06UGjwRUXGq7PdEJOJ4A
Podcast Website - https://www.talesfromthepros.com Company Website - https://www.imaginovation.net Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TalesfromthePROS/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/MGeorgiou22 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_mgeorgiou/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv9pbImovknEluSLzAPTpg/featured
35 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 46 mins duration .