Manage episode 228857855 series 2198452
In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Chris Doerfler, who is the Founder of 3DFS Software-Defined Electricity, a company being at the forefront with innovative digital electricity saving and efficiency technology, who also recently won the NC Tech Startup Showcase in which six startups demonstrate technology they hope is future-changing.
We talk about Chris's entrepreneurial journey on how and why he started 3DFS, we discuss his experience in bootstrapping the company and also dealing with investors, the current state of energy saving and its future, his struggles, and much more.
- Chris, tell me about your entrepreneurial journey on how you began 3DFS and developing a product which is at the forefront of energy efficiency and electricity?
- Were you able to bootstrap 3DFS over the years or secure investors and funding to speed up the growth of the company? Tell us a little about that process.
- Getting more knee deep into your product, how were you able to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the computing data of all these control systems in our homes such as heat and AC?
- Does 3DFS hold these energy companies accountable for inaccurate data when it comes to homeowners and businesses using energy and electricity?
- In your experience Chris, how do you see energy evolving and trending? Are there are more positive opportunities due to AI arising or more threats?
- What struggles did you go through during your entire journey and how did you overcome them?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
Follow Chris Doerfler:
Podcast Website - https://www.talesfromthepros.com Company Website - https://www.imaginovation.net Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TalesfromthePROS/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/MGeorgiou22 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_mgeorgiou/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv9pbImovknEluSLzAPTpg/featured
35 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 46 mins duration .