Manage episode 230163223 series 2198452
In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Ben Sardella, who is a SaaS pioneer that was recently named InsideSales' "Sales Development Thought Leader of the Year, serial entrepreneur, and Co-founder of Outbound Works, which automates the sales development process for B2B companies.
We talk about Ben's entrepreneurial journey, outbound sales and how his company automated the process, problems that sales reps make, lead generation, AI, and much more.
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tales-from-the-pros/id1371067192?mt=2
- Ben, first off I love what your product does and want to commend you, but before diving into that, tell us a little about your entrepreneurial journey.
- What gave you and your partners the reason behind creating Outbound Works?
- I see your product is built using AI technology, will this completely replace the human sales rep? Where are human sales reps falling short?
- In your experience, what are some of the biggest mistakes that not only sales reps make but sales people in general make when trying to generate qualified leads and prospects?
- Do you feel in the future AI can completely replace the effort of lead generation and closing the deal or you think that there still needs a human's personal touch?
- What are some of the toughest struggles you faced during your journey to now and how did you overcome them?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
Follow Ben Sardella:
Podcast Website - https://www.talesfromthepros.com Company Website - https://www.imaginovation.net Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TalesfromthePROS/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/MGeorgiou22 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_mgeorgiou/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv9pbImovknEluSLzAPTpg/featured
35 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 46 mins duration .