Manage episode 188850119 series 10594
State lawmakers continue to chip away at the budget to stabilize state finances. Millions of dollars have been cut from government spending and some lawmakers want millions more slashed. How is that affecting communities across the state?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Kathie Wasserman – Head of Alaska Municipal League
- Jonathan King – economist with Northern Economics
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
209 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days .