Manage episode 188710139 series 10594
In 2016, the state legislature passed Senate Bill 91 — an omnibus criminal justice reform bill. Now, just over a year later, some are blaming the law for increases in crime and calling for its repeal. Join us for Talk of Alaska as we explore what SB 91 actually does, and what factors could be influencing crime rates in the state.
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Brad Myrstol – associate proffesor at UAA Justice Center
- Greg Razo – Criminal Justice Commission
- Susanne DiPietro – Alaska Judicial Council
- Jahna Lindemuth – Attorney General
- Clint Campion – Anchorage District Attorney
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
225 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days .