Manage episode 188850108 series 10594
40 years ago, the first barrel of oil started flowing down the trans-Alaska pipeline. Completing the pipeline was an epic, three-year saga that required tens of thousands of workers, great feats of engineering and perilous work on mountain passes. On the next Talk of Alaska, we’ll explore that pipeline history as part of the series Midnight Oil, from Alaska’s Energy Desk.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Dermot Cole – Journalist and author of Amazing Pipeline Stories
- Dave Haugen – former Alyeska Pipeline Service Company project manager
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
221 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .