Manage episode 188850097 series 10594
Some runs were outstanding, some were terrible. On the next Talk of Alaska, we’re discussing the state’s iconic species– salmon. Whether you fish for sport, subsistence or make your living as a commercial fisherman or woman, the summer season is wrapping up.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Anna Rose MacArthur – Reporter, KYUK – Bethel
- Dave Bendinger – Reporter, KDLG – Dillingham
- Zachary Liller – State researcher
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
208 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days .