Manage episode 188850118 series 10594
$3 billion. That’s the annual expense associated with alcohol and drug abuse in Alaska. The numbers were compiled in a new report for the Alaska Mental Health Trust. Organizations across the state are trying to mitigate that impact through a variety of treatment options. What’s working?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Gunnar Ebbeson – Turning Point Counseling
- Donna Logan – McDowell Group
- Jeff Jessee – Mental Health Trust
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
226 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days .