Manage episode 188850127 series 10594
Alaska legislators have a big task to wrangle a budget that stops deficit spending without grinding the state’s economy to a halt. We’ve heard Governor Walker’s plans. Next, Alaska Senate President Pete Kelly and House Speaker Bryce Edgmon join us to discuss their fiscal goals.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Republican Senate President Pete Kelly
- Democrat House Speaker Bryce Edgmon
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
208 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days .