Manage episode 188850105 series 10594
The US Senate is taking a stab at replacing Obamacare. The newest healthcare reform bill reduces tax credits for buying health insurance and cuts Medicaid funding for the state. So how do these potential changes affect you and your ability to get treatment?
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Valerie Davidson – Commissioner, Department of Health and Social Services
- Jennifer Tolbert – Policy Expert, Kaiser Family Foundation
- Aviva Aron-Dine – Policy Expert, Center for Budget and Policy Priorities
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
222 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .