Manage episode 177823573 series 1121146
James Parker answers questions from the Immaculata Mission Schoolers on forgiveness, relationships, playing the guitar for Pope St John Paul II, and more. This podcast is made up of two Q&A sessions from the Immaculata Mission School 2017.
Content advisory: This talk contains references to child sexual abuse and sexual themes.Download this episode (right click and save)
In this podcast:
- 0:19: What would you say to someone if they have had a relatively good development and upbringing?
- 0:59: How do I forgive someone who doesn’t think they’ve done anything wrong?
- 5:49: What does the Catholic Church teach about tattoos?
- 7:39: Please tell us about your guitar performance for Pope St John Paul II.
- 9:20: What do you say about a homosexual male who becomes a transexual female, but then becomes attracted to women?
- 11:18: Do I have to have children straight away when I get married, or can I wait?
- 13:21: How long should you wait in a relationship before sharing your past?
- 18:08: Was your transition a conscious decision or something more natural?
- 19:34: How do you talk to a non-Catholic partner about the Theology of the Body?
- 21:25: Should I tell my parents about my pornography problem?
- 25:49: Is it imperative for parents to actively support their same-sex attracted children?
- 27:36: How do you tell a partner that you want to wait until marriage if you have already been seually active with them?
The Immaculata Mission School 2017 was hosted by the Immaculata Community at the Launceston Church Grammar School in Tasmania.
Music Credit: At the Foot of the Cross – Fr Rob Galea
351 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days .