Manage episode 221599734 series 1255625
Gursinder Singh returns to the Tapped Out Podcast Network as he joins Lewis on another great episode of Tapped Out Interviews as they discuss:
- Who came up with the idea of the Desi Hit Squad
- What he’s learned working with the legendary Gama Singh
- If he is done with the Desi Hit Squad after losing to Rohit Raju
- How he feels Don Callis and Scott D'Amore are doing with Impact
- How he approaches Indy bookings now being on the Impact Wrestling roster
- Wrestling for Greektown Wrestling in Toronto
- Getting squashed by Fallah Bahh
- Answering a few fan questions
- and more!
587 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 51 mins duration .