Manage episode 224121118 series 1255625
Lewis continues to bring in the best indy talent around and this week he delivers "The East Coast Warrior", Kasey McKay. He's been tearing up the Canadian wrestling scene and more but took some time to discuss with Lewis:
- What inspired him to become the East Coast Warrior
- His feud with “Big T” #TierenHawkins
- How he juggles family, work and wrestling
- Why he is able to connect with the fans
- What we can expect from him in 2019
- How his love for pro wrestling began
- When he feels he will be ready for challenging Markus Burke for the UCW Heavyweight Title
- His upcoming match with Greaser James Carr
- And so much more!
Follow us on:
FB, IG, & Twitter: @tappedoutpod
586 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 51 mins duration .