Manage episode 231127996 series 1255625
How fitting that 600th episode on the Tapped Out Wrestling Podcast Network is the fallout of Wrestlemania weekend? The guys get together to try and tackle the topics of a massive week including:
- How to shorten WWE Wrestlemania
- What was not to like about Wrestlemania 35?
- Are we programmed to think WWE NXT Takeover is better?
- WWE Raw ratings and why they don't mean as much anymore
- Lars Sullivan debuts and the guys REALLY don't like one thing
- AEW TV deal & Dean Ambrose rumors
- Has MLW passed Impact Wrestling in the pecking order?
- What (or whom) they didn't like about an otherwise stellar ROH/NJPW Supercard
- Announcement about the May 3rd Southern Honor Wrestling involving the guys
- and more
612 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 53 mins duration .