Manage episode 201244607 series 2134570
Every journey begins with the first step, and in episode 1 of Tax Pro Nation, we take the Initiation step in the 9 steps of The Pronto Path. The Pronto Path is a career roadmap or framework to remove fear and doubt from the tax profession. If you're wondering how to get from where you are right now to where you want to be as an independent tax professional, this show is for you!
Step 1 is all about getting educated, registered, and deciding which direction you will head in the business.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: http://taxpronation.com/1
- [28:04] The one federal number I need to get as a tax professional
- [33:15] Visit irs.gov for how to become an e-file provider
- [33:26] Download the free booklet "How to Start Your Own Tax Preparation and Consulting Business"
- [34:08] Visit https://www.sba.gov/
- [34:15] Visit https://www.score.org/
- [50:49] Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) or Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) Programs
- [54:39] "75% of CPAs will retire in the next 15 years"
Tax Pro Nation is sponsored by Pronto Tax School, Inc. Sponsored links include:
- The Pronto Path infographic (free)
- Basic Income Tax (Federal) course link
- Business Tax Verified online course link
To sponsor an episode, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Pro Nation is produced by Podcast Masters
7 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 55 mins duration .