Kylie Lewis: Why vulnerability is needed in schools
Manage episode 306296332 series 3002635
In this episode, I'm joined by Kylie Lewis, founder of Of Kin. Kylie speaks about why vulnerability is needed in schools.
Kylie is a leadership developer and climate reality leader specialising in building brave leaders and courage cultures. She is a certified facilitator of Dr Brené Brown’s work on courage, vulnerability, shame and resilience (The Daring Way™, Rising Strong™ & Dare To Lead™), a Conversational Intelligence practitioner and a systemic team coach. Her vision is to build capacity for brave conversations in boardrooms, classrooms and loungerooms across Australia.
- Consider: What is your call to courage?
- Think about how you can demonstrate more compassion for yourself in your work (and life). How can you treat yourself the way you might treat a close friend when acting with compassion?
Further learning related to this episode/references:
- Dare to Lead public workshop with Kylie Lewis
- Brené Brown's work
- The man in the arena
- Daring Classrooms
- Self-compassion - Kristen Neff
- Rewarded Vulnerability - Timothy Clarke
- Homeward Bound
- The Paris Agreement
- Check out our Episode 3 Pinterest board
Learn more at teacherhealer.com
Music by Twisterium from Pixabay.
Ditch single-use plastics