Manage episode 253449093 series 8922
Have you ever had a dream to help others live their best lives?
In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, we meet a wife, mother, author, and personal trainer who created and established the Body By Ruth brand to help women learn how to live healthy lives.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
The TeacherCast 90-Day Email Marketing Challenge
At this moment, I'm guessing you might fit into one of these categories:
- You have a great idea that you would like to get noticed by the educational community
- You are looking to build a distinguishable brand for yourself to get noticed by edtech companies, professional learning conferences, or perhaps … employers.
- You are looking to take your current website, blog, podcast, book, and/or social media strategy to the next level
In this challenge, you are going to learn:
- How to find and target your Avatar to grow your email list.
- The importance of having a great looking website and how to build the one that attracts eyes on your brand and grows your email list.
- How to grow a successful Social Media strategy that gets you noticed and grows your email list.
- How to create a branded professional slide deck for your next conference that grows your email list.
- How to fight the war on the inbox and what it means for your unopened emails.
- How to improve your email open rates so that the work you put into your emails gets noticed clicked on.
- and much more …
Reflections From Our Previous Episode
- Episode 5: What does your Social Media Profile Say About You?
- Episode 6: How To Build Your EDU Brand Through LinkedIn
- Episode 7: Email Marketing -Vs- Weekly Newsletters: What’s The Difference?
- Episode 8: 5 Ways To Build Your EDU Brand Through Email Marketing
- Episode 9: Are You Targeting The Right Avatar To Build Your EDU Brand?
Join Our Facebook Community!
Are you an educational content creator looking to learn more about how to build your platform and grow your audience? Join our new Facebook Community to learn and share with other like-minded educators all searching for the best ways to Build THEIR EDU Brands.
About our Guest Ruth Ungerer
Growing up, I always enjoyed being active. As the youngest of 5 kids, I often played sports with my brothers and the neighborhood kids in the back yard and rode by bike or ran to get where I needed to go. That passion for exercise carried over to high school and college where I lettered in both volleyball and track. Looking back, there has NEVER been a time in my life where exercise wasn’t a part of my life. To me, it gives me energy and makes me feel good.
Over the past 19 years, that passion has helped me discover my purpose which is to empower women to live their best life by giving them the tools they need to look and feel their best. I am so grateful to be able to wake up each day knowing I am part of someone’s transformation, inside and out.
Links of Interest
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)
Need a Presenter?