Manage episode 228856463 series 2101919
Senator Warren proposes breaking up big tech, Airbnb buys HotelTonight, why the big platforms are taking down vaccine content, and of course, the weekend longreads suggestions.
- Here’s how we can break up Big Tech (Warren For President)
- Airbnb Wanted Travelers To Stay In Homes. Now It's Buying HotelTonight. (BuzzFeed News)
- Three Reasons Behind Airbnb’s Deal for HotelTonight (The Information)
- Turnitin to Be Acquired by Advance Publications for $1.75B (EdSurge)
- Combatting Vaccine Misinformation (Facebook Newsroom)
Weekend Longreads Suggestions:
- THE HYPOCRISY OF THE TECHNO-MORALISTS IN THE COMING AGE OF AUTONOMY (WarOnTheRocks)
- HOW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE WAY VIDEO GAMES ARE DEVELOPED AND PLAYED (TheVerge)
- Delete Never: The Digital Hoarders Who Collect Tumblrs, Medieval Manuscripts, and Terabytes of Text Files (Gizmodo)
- How Munchery’s high hopes led to its decline and fall (FastCompany)
- Triton is the world’s most murderous malware, and it’s spreading (MIT Technology Review)
417 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .