Manage episode 229527368 series 2101919
An iPad mini refresh and a new iPad Air, MySpace has lost basically all your stuff, details of the Lyft IPO and the state of Seed Investing.
- Apple launches new iPad Air and iPad mini (TechCrunch)
- Inside YouTube’s struggles to shut down video of the New Zealand shooting — and the humans who outsmarted its systems (Washington Post)
- Myspace player won't play songs, and I want to download them if possible (Reddit thread on the Myspace news)
- The Internet Archive is working to preserve public Google+ posts before it shuts down (The Verge)
- Lyft Aims for Valuation Near $20 Billion in Biggest U.S. IPO (Bloomberg)
- Ride-hail service Juno is seeking a buyer (Quartz)
- Why Has Seed Investing Declined? And What Does this Mean for the Future? (Both Sides)
- Decade in review: Trends in seed and early-stage funding (TechCrunch)
- Apple’s Big Spending Plan to Challenge Netflix Takes Shape (NYTimes)
- Google Spent Years on a Secret New Plan to Attack a $140 Billion Industry. It All Starts Tomorrow (Inc.)
318 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 21 mins duration .