Manage episode 229604008 series 2101919
Google’s gaming service is called Stadia, the iMac lineup gets an update, Instagram ads in-app shopping, Intel wants to build an exascale computer and Y Combinator’s Demo Day, Day 1.
- Google Stadia announced, a game streaming service for Chrome, Android, and TVs (9to5Google)
- Google unveils Stadia cloud gaming service, launches in 2019 (The Verge)
- Stadia, Google’s gaming platform, changed the rules of the console wars (Polygon)
- Apple Updates iMac Lineup With Up to 8-Core 9th-Gen Intel Processors and Radeon Pro Vega Graphics Options (MacRumors)
- Instagram tests in-app shopping with Kylie Cosmetics, Nike and Huda Beauty (Digiday)
- Nvidia announces $99 AI computer for developers, makers, and researchers (The Verge)
- Intel claims Aurora will be the first U.S. supercomputer to hit 1 exaflop (Venture Beat)
- Here are the 85+ startups that launched at YC's W19 Demo Day One (TechCrunch)
321 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 21 mins duration .