Manage episode 237987962 series 2101572
Amazon is developing a high-end Echo speaker, the PC market’s not dead yet, Postmates is having second thoughts about going public and might shop itself around instead, and of course, the weekend longreads suggestions.
- Amazon Plans High-End Echo, Ramps Up Work on Alexa Home Robot (Bloomberg)
- Gartner: PC shipments grew 1.5% in Q2 2019 (VentureBeat)
- Ford-VW alliance expands to include autonomous and electric vehicles (The Verge)
- Postmates has explored a sale to Uber or DoorDash instead of going public (Recode)
Weekend Longreads Suggestions:
- The man who’s going to save your neighborhood grocery store (The New Food Economy)
- Disney Won. Now What? (BuzzFeed News)
- You’re Hired. Now Wear This Headset to Learn the Job. (NYTimes)
- New Coke Didn’t Fail. It Was Murdered. (Mother Jones)
- ROAD-TRIPPING WITH THE AMAZON NOMADS (The Verge)
430 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 23 mins duration .