Manage episode 235767996 series 2101572
The next generation Xbox sounds like a beast, Salesforce buys Tableau, Apple might buy a self-driving car startup, we finally get some details on Quibi and does Broadway want to jump on the streaming video bandwagon?
- Microsoft’s next-generation Xbox: 8K graphics, SSD storage, and ray-tracing for 2020 (The Verge)
- Microsoft’s new Xbox streaming mode is arriving in October for consoles (TheVerge)
- I tried Project xCloud at Xbox's E3 2019 show. It is real. It is insane. (Windows Central)
- Salesforce is buying data visualization company Tableau for $15.7 B in all-stock deal (TechCrunch)
- Apple to Buy Drive.ai in Bid for More Autonomous Vehicle Talent (Bloomberg)
- The Google Assistant is now available in Waze (The Keyword)
- Jeffrey Katzenberg, Meg Whitman Offer Details on Quibi Launch, Pricing (Variety)
- Would you pay to stream endless musicals? Some Broadway insiders are quietly betting on it. (The Washington Post)
398 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 22 mins duration .