Manage episode 237217323 series 2101572
Was Jony Ive burned out at Apple or was he burned out BY Apple? Again, Roku as the quiet mega-player in the streaming wars, how TikTok is spending its way to ubiquity (on the backs of those it wants to supplant) and how tech is revolutionizing Archeology.
- Jony Ive Is Leaving Apple, but His Departure Started Long Ago (WSJ)
- Roku Will Soon Have 70% More OTT Devices in Global Streaming Market Than Next Closest Competitor (Multichannel News)
- Streaming Overload? Nielsen Report Finds Average Viewer Takes 7 Minutes To Pick What To Watch; Just One-Third Bother To Check Menu (Deadline)
- TikTok’s Videos Are Goofy. Its Strategy to Dominate Social Media Is Serious. (WSJ)
- RealWear AR Closes Series B, Total Funding Over $100M (Forbes)
- Exclusive: Intel launches blockbuster auction for its mobile portfolio (iam-media.com)
- New electric cars sold in Europe must be fitted with noise-making device (TechSpot)
- How Cutting-Edge Tech Is Empowering Ancient Archaeology (OneZero)
- Machine learning has been used to automatically translate long-lost languages (MIT Technology Review)
430 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 23 mins duration .