Manage episode 236987308 series 2101572
Twitter still allows public figures to break its rules, but it will warn you when they do, Zuckerberg says you need him on that wall, the US Wireless Emergency Alert system can be easily spoofed, and the mystery that is Superhuman.
- Twitter will now hide — but not remove — harmful tweets from public figures (The Verge)
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Rethinking Deepfakes (The Atlantic)
- Mark Zuckerberg: We can’t stop Russian election interference by ourselves, US government must help (CNBC)
- Amazon partners with retailers for new Counter package pickup service, starting with Rite-Aid (GeekWire)
- Second Florida city pays giant ransom to ransomware gang in a week (ZDNet)
- Researchers Demonstrate How U.S. Emergency Alert System Can Be Hijacked and Weaponized (Motherboard)
- Would You Pay $30 a Month to Check Your Email? (NYTimes)
432 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 23 mins duration .