Manage episode 232463966 series 2101572
All the news from the Facebook F8 conference, Cheddar gets acquired, Alphabet shows weakness, and why does Ring, the smart doorbell, need a news editor?
- Facebook details Messenger updates: New desktop app, social video, and Project LightSpeed (VentureBeat)
- Instagram will test hiding public like counts in Canada (The Verge)
- Altice USA Buys Streaming-Video Network Cheddar for $200 Million (WSJ)
- Google Shows First Cracks in Years (WSJ)
- Alphabet drops after reporting a slowdown in ad revenue (CNBC)
- WeWork Files for Initial Public Offering (WSJ)
- Amazon wants to deliver crime news and fear to Ring doorbell owners (TheNextWeb)
- A doorbell company owned by Amazon wants to start producing “crime news” and it’ll definitely end well (Nieman Lab)
- How Chinese apps like TikTok are quietly racking up American users (CNBC)
401 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .