Manage episode 234161054 series 2101572
Has Apple fixed the MacBook keyboard problem? Huawei gets a 90 day reprieve, Instagram wants to copy Snapchat AND TikTok, the first self-driving mail trucks, and why would your smart car want to tell people if you’ve gained weight?
- Apple tweaks its troubled MacBook keyboard design yet again, expands repair program (The Verge)
- U.S. eases curbs on Huawei; founder says clampdown underestimates Chinese firm (Reuters)
- Google will work with Huawei for 90 days after US eases trade restrictions (CNBC)
- DOJ Leans Against Approving T-Mobile’s Takeover of Sprint (Bloomberg)
- Instagram's IGTV copies TikTok's AI, Snapchat's Design (TechCrunch)
- Google brings release channels and Windows Container support to its Kubernetes Engine (TechCrunch)
- Self-Driving Trucks Will Carry Mail in U.S. for the First Time (Bloomberg)
- Hand Gestures And Horses: Waymo’s Self-Driving Service Learns To Woo The Public (Forbes)
- Chevy rolls out new feature that locks teens out of driving until they buckle up (The Verge)
- Your Car Knows When You Gain Weight (NYTimes)
371 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 22 mins duration .