Manage episode 235845223 series 2101572
An abject example of the maxim, “any data that is collected, will be breached,” Foxconn isn’t worried about a trade war so maybe Apple doesn’t have to be, electric car charging is about to get easier, and why it’s weird that Spotify can advertise against your moods.
- Inside the Five-Sided Box: Lessons from a Lifetime of Leadership in the Pentagon by Ash Carter
- Don’t smile for surveillance: Why airport face scans are a privacy trap (Washington Post)
- The CBP Data Breach (TechCrunch)
- Apple’s U.S. iPhones Can All Be Made Outside of China If Needed (Bloomberg)
- Amazon to shut down its Amazon Restaurants business in the U.S. (GeekWire)
- Amazon launches Personalize, a fully managed AI-powered recommendation service (VentureBeat)
- Charging an electric car will get easier (TechCrunch)
- This is how scammers are now abusing Google Calendar to pillage your data (ZDNet)
- Big Mood Machine (The Baffler)
- Radiohead Have The Last Laugh After Hackers Hold 18 Hours Of Their Unreleased Music Ransom (HuffingtonPost UK)
405 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .