Manage episode 235446808 series 2101572
YouTube actually DOES make some changes, Peloton is going public, could Prime open Amazon up to anticompetitive scrutiny, more on that Sign in with Apple controversy, and why your local police department might want to buy you Ring doorbell.
- YouTube just banned supremacist content, and thousands of channels are about to be removed (TheVerge)
- Peloton, the connected fitness company, has filed to go public (TheVerge)
- Amazon may soon face an antitrust probe. Here are 3 questions the FTC is asking about it. (Vox/Recode)
- The SEC Is Suing Kik for Its 2017 ICO (CoinDesk)
- Netflix Is Testing an Instagram-Like Feed of Photos and Videos (Variety)
- Facebook shareholder revolt gets bloody: Powerless investors vote overwhelmingly to oust Zuckerberg as chairman (Business Insider)
- Apple asks developers to place its login button above Google, Facebook (Reuters)
- An antitrust case looms, and Apple tempts fate (Casey Newton/The Interface)
- Amazon's helping police build a surveillance network with Ring doorbells (CNET)
405 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 23 mins duration .